Monday, November 28, 2011

Rain Fell, Flowers Bloom

When the rain fell, flowers bloom, the sun warmed the earth. The burning love that conceived you. A surge of emotions filled my body. A new life begun. Growing so fast inside me. ... Creating a bond that will never break. Memories that will last forever. My love for you no one could take. Wings instead of footprints You were a beautiful baby to beautiful for this earth. You had hair of snow ,your fathers nose,your mothers eyes, an a smile that lights up heaven. You were a speacial baby because you are our angel. Taken so soon You live today through me an your father Your always here held in my heart, the brightest star in the sky, the wind that tickles my nose. Not a day goes buy that I dont think of you. I still talk to you when no one can hear. I cry when no one can see. I still hold onto you while your slipping away. Trying to stay strong missing you everyday. I love you baby. Loved you yesterday Love you still Always had An I ALWAYS will. The day you slipped away I will forever be changed I miss you so much. Loss but not forgotten Rip Angel your in a better place sleeping on clouds where you have wings an can fly high.

No comments:

Post a Comment