Monday, November 28, 2011

Everyday I wonder

Everyday I wonder what it be like if you hadn't went away I miss you so much the pain never fades I think off you every single day To soon you slipped away leaving me asking why ... was it something I done or didnt do? Was it the hell that people put me though? Will I ever know... I cannot and will not let go... You run through my mind often Thoughts of how big you would have gotten Missing the touch I never felt Missing the memory of your first kick Missing the heart I couldnt hear beat Missing the sound of bitter batter baby feet Missing your birthday missing being your mommy... Your silent crys often keep me awake I wonder if you will come back to me So my dreams and hopes come reality You left me so lonely an empty womb with a heart torn in two I had so much planned I loved you more everyday Makes me sad that I couldnt hear you crys Comfort you in my arms Whisper goodnight I cannot and will not let go....

No comments:

Post a Comment