Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Spending Christmas With Jesus This Year

I see the countless treesaround the world below With tiny lights like Heaven'sstars reflecting on the snow The sight is so spectacular,please wipe away that tear, For I'm spending Christmaswith Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmassongs that people hold so dear But they can't compare withthe Christmas choir up here I have no words to tell you,the joy their voices bring For it's beyond descriptionto hear the angels sing I know how much you miss me,I see the pain inside your heart But I'm not so far away,we really aren't apart.


Please love and keep each other,as my Father said to do For I can't count the blessingsof love He has for you I can't tell you of the splendor,nor the peace in this place Can you imagine Christmaswith our Savior face to face?

I'll ask Him to light your spiritas I tell him of your love Then pray for one another asyou lift your eyes above. So please let your hearts be joyful,and let your spirit sing For I'm spending Christmas inHeaven and I'm walking with the King.







http://www.adamnrobinsonelectric.com/ I do give permission for this email to be forwarded. However, you don't have permission to share my email address with ANYONE. So please remember remove it before sharing. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment