Monday, November 28, 2011

Missing you so much !

I"m sorry baby I havn't wrote in a few weeks, But mommy still miss you so much and been really hard this weekend, Your aunt beth got mommy a angel to help me remember you by put on the tree. It got lost I feel like I just lost you all over agian and hurts to bad last nite when I couldn't find that angel , I been looking over for something special I could hang onto that was you and that really touched my heart , That Aunt Beth would even do that for me and you, I cryed for hours last nite and more I cryed more If I know I wouldn't even be part of christmas If wasn't your for your Big Brother Bri Bri, You both mean the world to me and are My best friends in the whole world ONLY thing missing is being able to hole you both in my arms and giving you kisses and hugs and tell you both how much mommy loves you both. Bryton such a strong brother he doing better on everything he been going though , I know if he understand he would be missing you just as much as mommy does. But one day you will get to meet us both and your daddy.


Few weeks ago I had a amazing dream about all of us we all went Zoo Lights At Chrismas at the Toledo Zoo, You was so breautfiul in your stroll in white, And we all was having a great day at the zoo looking at all the beautiful lights.
If you was here I just be holding you and your brother watching tv and giving you both so much hugs and kisses right now.

I miss you so much Angel Lily !!! Love you Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment